VOMS Admin server v. 3.7.0
This release provides fixes to some outstanding bugs and provides some improvements:
- DNs are now correctly normalized by VOMS Admin when voms.skip_ca_check is on
- Improvements in the management of the permission cache introduced in VOMS
- Improved REST API to query VOMS user information, documented in the voms admin guide
The full list of bug fixes and improvements is listed below.
Bug fixes and enhancements
- VOMS-830 : DNs not normalized by VOMS Admin when voms.skip_ca_check is True
- VOMS-812 : Permission cache should be cleaned up whenever interesting user related events are raised
- VOMS-811 : Serialization error leads to class cast exception when accessing user/group/role generic attributes from SOAP web service
- VOMS-831 : User provisioning API
Installation and configuration
Upgrade from VOMS Admin Server 3.6.0
A service restart is required for changes to take effect.
Upgrade from VOMS Admin Server >= 3.3.2
A database upgrade is required to upgrade to VOMS Admin server
Upgrade from earlier VOMS Admin Server versions
First upgrade to VOMS Admin version 3.3.2 and then to 3.7.0.
Follow the instructions in the VOMS System Administrator Guide.