VOMS Admin server v. 3.5.0
This release provides fixes to some outstanding bugs and some improvements:
- A bug that prevented the correct sending of AUP reminders has been fixed
- Notifications are now stored in the VOMS database; this is especially
targeted at clustered VOMS Admin deployments and avoids duplicate delivery of
notifications to users and administrators
- The audit log panel is now paginated and supports full-text search on audit
- VOMS Admin now supports membership that do not expire
The list of full bug fixes and new features is listed below.
- VOMS-741 : Supend user/certificate dialog should not allow an empty suspensionReason
- VOMS-740 : VOMS Admin certificate remove operation should be protected by a confirmation dialog
- VOMS-739 : VOMS Admin should give users the possiblity of removing unused certificates
- VOMS-738 : Add ACL can generate an audit log message that does not fit in the audit_log_event data table
- VOMS-734 : Properly restore VO users if their membership is restored in the HR db after a membership expiration
- VOMS-733 : Improve display of user certificate information
- VOMS-731 : VOMS Admin notification events should be included in the audit log
- VOMS-730 : VOMS Admin does not send AUP reminders
- VOMS-729 : AUP reminder interval is not parsed correctly from configuration
- VOMS-728 : Ensure consistent certificate-based lookup behaviour
- VOMS-676 : voms-configure does not handle passwords correctly
New features and improvements
- VOMS-743 : Implement full-text search on audit_log event data points
- VOMS-742 : Allow membership that do not expire
- VOMS-732 : The VOMS web app should not disclose details regarding the membership expiration or Sign AUP status to unprivileged users
- VOMS-725 : VOMS Admin: more precise display of time to expiration for membership and AUP signature expiration
- VOMS-626 : VOMS Admin should persist notifications in the database
Installation and configuration
Upgrade from VOMS Admin Server >= 3.3.2
A database upgrade and a reconfiguration (in this order) are
required to upgrade to VOMS Admin server 3.5.0.
Upgrade from earlier VOMS Admin Server versions
First upgrade to VOMS Admin version 3.3.2 and then to 3.5.0.
Follow the instructions in the VOMS System Administrator Guide.