VOMS Admin server v. 3.8.0
The release provides many bug fixes and improvements:
- CENTOS 7/SystemD porting: VOMS Admin is now ported to CENTOS 7 and runs on
SystemD; see the VOMS system administrator guide for more
- GDPR compliance changes: VOMS Admin now hides sensitive information by
- Dependency upgrades:
- Struts upgrade to version 2.5.22
- MySQL connector upgrade to version 8.0.16
- New CERN HR integration code
The full list of bug fixes and improvements is listed below.
Bug fixes and enhancements
- VOMS-869 : https://issues.infn.it/jira/browse/VOMS-869
- VOMS-832 : Duplicate entries in membership expiration warning
- VOMS-833 : Fix typo in membership expiration warning email
- VOMS-834 : Wrong struts validation configuration makes audit log search unusable
- VOMS-836 : Bulk extend membership button do not work as expected in VOMS admin 3.7.0
- VOMS-856 : Adapt VOMS Admin to CERN HR GDPR changes
- VOMS-874 : Remove certificate fails when invoked from the SOAP API
Installation and configuration
Upgrade from VOMS Admin Server 3.6.0
A service restart is required for changes to take effect.
Follow the instructions in the VOMS System Administrator Guide.