The StoRM Product Team is pleased to announce the release of
StoRM 1.11.15 that includes the following updated components:
- avoids an indefinitely growth of the threads queue size due to the the
incoming requests to Frontend and the consequent block of the acceptor thread;
- fixes the
maxThread Backend setting which wasn’t honored as expected;
- improves Backend’s startup thanks to a refactoring of the init scripts;
- allows to specify multiple WebDAV endpoints to be published through the info
provider, by using a new YAIM variable
(read more here);
- fixes minor issues on YAIM and storm-info-provider;
- implements basic support for Third-Party-Copy in the StoRM WebDAV service
which needs to be properly configured in order to make service working after the
update (read more here);
- clears old code and stuff related to deprecated variables from YAIM, Backend
Please, follow the upgrade instructions.
Starting from StoRM v1.11.14 StoRM production repository has been migrated. We also created a beta and a nightly yum repository too.
Read how to install/upgrade StoRM repositories into the Downloads section.
Read the release notes for more details.