StoRM BackEnd v. 1.11.2
Released on 06.09.2013 with StoRM v. 1.11.2.
This release provides several bug fixes.
- [STOR-305] - srmReleaseFiles doesn't release multiple files at once
- [STOR-303] - StoRM creates too many threads
- [STOR-304] - Slow db queries makes transfer operations latency increase
- [STOR-331] - StoRM returns wrong filesize in PtG
- [STOR-257] - Unable to change STORM_USER via yaim setup of StoRM
- [STOR-314] - PutDone on multiple files fails all the SURLs after the first specified
- [STOR-323] - GPFS Quota computation deadlock
- [STOR-295] - StoRM does not include timestamp when logging exceptions to stderr log
- [STOR-308] - srmMv returns SRM_SUCCESS instead of SRM_FILE_BUSY
- [STOR-237] - StoRM BackEnd fails during bootstrap because welcome.txt file is not found
Installation and configuration
You can find information about upgrade, clean installation and configuration of StoRM services in the System Admininistration Guide of the Documentation section.
None at the moment