StoRM Backend v. 1.11.5
Released on 07.01.2015 with StoRM v. 1.11.5.
This release provides several bug fixes.
- [STOR-394] - Changes on the yaim STORM_FRONTEND_PORT variable doesn't update Frontend's configuration file
- [STOR-459] - Multiple srmPtg on the same file can block StoRM Backend
- [STOR-651] - StoRM incorrectly considers small files as migrated to tape on GPFS 3.5
- [STOR-678] - Storage area used/free sizes stored on database are misaligned with real values
- [STOR-668] - StoRM Backend doesn't create the missing directory structure of a SURL in case of a srmPrepareToPut with directory.automatic-creation enabled
- [STOR-654] - Refactor StoRM dynamic info provider service
- [STOR-692] - Clean Backend's log file from useless INFO messages
Installation and configuration
You can find information about upgrade, clean installation and configuration of StoRM services in the System Admininistration Guide of the Documentation section.
None at the moment