StoRM WebDAV v. 1.4.0
Released on 12.04.2021 as an update of StoRM v. 1.11.20.
- requires and install Java 11;
- fixes some bugs related to the OIDC login button;
- fixes logging directory ownership;
- adds support for externalized session management;
- includes user traceability information in access log.
- [STOR-1298] - StoRM WebDAV rpm doesn't set the proper ownership on /var/log/storm
- [STOR-1332] - Login with OIDC button displayed only on storage area index page
- [STOR-1335] - Login with OIDC button not shown for error pages
- [STOR-1336] - Add support for externalized session management
- [STOR-1351] - StoRM webdav should include user traceability information in access log
- [STOR-1358] - StoRM WebDAV package should install Java 11
Installation and configuration
If you’re upgrading, you can update and restart service:
yum update storm-webdav
systemctl restart storm-webdav
In case of a clean installation please read the System Administrator Guide.
Read more at: