The StoRM Product Team is pleased to announce the release of
StoRM 1.11.13 that includes the following updated components:
This release provides fixes to some outstanding bugs:
- fixes a problem that prevented correct status update for tape recalls created through the REST endpoint;
- fixes pool account mapping failures observed when StoRM is deployed with lcmaps-plugins-basic >= 1.6.3;
- enhances the request garbage collector so that PrepareToPut requests that are stuck in the state SRM_REQUEST_INPROGRESS are automatically expired after a configurable amount of time (default: 1 month);
- fixes a bug in the garbage collector so that now only recall requests older than a configurable amount of time are garbage collected (default: 1 week);
- adds the ability to generate a storage usage JSON report, following the rules and format defined by WLCG (read here how-to configure a periodically refreshed storage report accessed through WebDAV).
UMD-3 repositories are currently EOL so we encourage to use UMD-4. Read the upgrade instructions here.
If you’re upgrading from StoRM v1.11.11 (or earlier), read carefully the upgrade instructions here.
Read the release notes for more details.