StoRM v. 1.11.21
Released on 12.05.2021.
- fixes the known issue about the upgrade to StoRM v1.11.20 which could break connections with MariaDB
- fixes the boot order for both Frontend and Backend ensuring that mariadb service is started before StoRM services;
- fixes the failed state shown on stop/restart of the Java services due to a misunderstood exit code meaning;
- provides a set of scripts that can be used to edit from command line the storage space info related to a storage area.
- [STOR-1395] - StoRM Backend service enters failed state when stopped
- [STOR-1397] - Upgrading to StoRM v1.11.20 could break connections with MariaDB
- [STOR-1398] - Ensure MariaDB is started before StoRM Frontend on boot
- [STOR-1400] - StoRM WebDAV service enters failed state when stopped
- [STOR-1401] - Ensure MariaDB is started before StoRM Backend on boot
- [STOR-1430] - Provide a set of scripts to update Storage usage information
If you’re upgrading from StoRM v1.11.20, upgrade all the released packages:
yum update -y storm-backend-mp storm-backend-server storm-webdav storm-frontend-server
Ensure that Java 11 is set as your default runtime.
Now, you can restart services:
systemctl restart storm-backend-server storm-frontend-server storm-webdav
In case you have any kind of questions or problems please contact us.
Read more info about upgrading here