StoRM Backend v. 1.11.21
Released on 12.05.2021 with StoRM v. 1.11.21.
- fixes the known issue about the upgrade to StoRM v1.11.20 which could break connections with MariaDB;
- fixes the boot order ensuring that mariadb service is started before StoRM Backend;
- fixes the failed state shown on stop/restart of the service due to a misunderstood exit code meaning.
We should be able to suppress this by adding the exit code into the unit file as a “success” exit status:
- [STOR-1395] - StoRM Backend service enters failed state when stopped
- [STOR-1397] - Upgrading to StoRM v1.11.20 could break connections with MariaDB
- [STOR-1401] - Ensure MariaDB is started before StoRM Backend on boot
Installation and configuration
If you’re upgrading, you can update and restart StoRM backend service as follow:
yum update storm-backend-mp storm-backend-server
During the upgrade, the service will be restarted.
In case you have any kind of questions or problems please contact us.
In case of a clean installation please read the System Administrator Guide.
Read more at: