StoRM v. 1.11.4
Released on 23.05.2014
This release provides several bug fixes.
Important Since version 1.11.3 the WebDAV service responds on
/webdav/[storage-area] path. More details in the WebDAV interface guide.
Important Since version 1.11.3 a security authentication token is used
to secure all communication among the storm-frontend and grihttps services and the
backend. The token is configured using the
STORM_BE_XMLRPC_TOKEN YAIM variable for
the three services. More details in the System administrator guide.
Important Please ensure that storage area file permissions are
correctly set. Follow these instructions before running the gridhttps server.
- [STOR-256] - StoRM doesn't survive an update of MySQL
- [STOR-307] - StoRM returns SRM_INVALID_PATH instead of SRM_AUTHORIZATION_FAILURE
- [STOR-479] - Associate properly the WebDAV returned code to the type of SRMOperationException
- [STOR-500] - StoRM monitoring.log no longer updated in 1.11.3
- [STOR-501] - StoRM Backend fails to map the correct VFS when storage-area accesspoints are nested
- [STOR-505] - StoRM does not correctly prefix SURLs when multiple mapping rules are defined for a storage area
- [STOR-506] - YAIM-StoRM does not support configuring multiple access points for a given storage area
- [STOR-509] - WebDAV MKCOL response is 503 instead of 403 for non-anonymous unauthorized requests
- [STOR-510] - WebDAV DELETE response is 503 instead of 403 for non-anonymous unauthorized requests
- [STOR-511] - WebDAV PUT response is 503 instead of 403 for non-anonymous unauthorized requests
- [STOR-512] - WebDAV MOVE response is 503 instead of 403 for non-anonymous unauthorized requests
- [STOR-513] - WebDAV COPY response is 503 instead of 403 for non-anonymous unauthorized requests
- [STOR-514] - WebDAV PROPFIND response is 503 instead of 403 for non-anonymous unauthorized requests
- [STOR-515] - Improved Space Helper messaging
- [STOR-519] - The Gridhttps should allow to specify on which address it should listen
- [STOR-520] - If 'logging.xml' file is malformed, during bootstrap phase, the Backend dies without writing the parsing error on stderr log file
- [STOR-561] - YAIM does not setup STORM_GRIDHTTPS_USER environment variable
- [STOR-598] - heartbeat.log average duration logged in microsec instead of millisec
- [STOR-602] - Synchronous PTG or PTP are logged twice into heartbeat.log
- [STOR-504] - StoRM should publish information only about VOs which have configured storage areas
- [STOR-524] - Proper use of string formatting in log calls
- [STOR-560] - PtG ACL setup should be configurable
Installation and configuration
You can find information about upgrade, clean installation and configuration of StoRM services in the System Administration Guide of the Documentation section.
None at the moment