StoRM BackEnd v. 1.11.1
Released on 03.06.2013 with StoRM v. 1.11.1.
This release provides several bug fixes.
- [STOR-172] - StoRM now correctly publishes information about storage area sizes in the information system.
- [STOR-148] - StoRM now leverages quota limits information gathered from the underlying GPFS file-system to compute a storage area size
- [STOR-10] - StoRM now gets quota information directly from GPFS file-system
- [STOR-117] - Duplicate prepare-to-get calls on a SURL are now correctly handled
- [STOR-109] - The Java JDK dependency has been fixed so that all StoRM packages explicitly requires OpenJDK.
Installation and configuration
You can find information about upgrade, clean installation and configuration of StoRM services in the System Admininistration Guide of the Documentation section.
None at the moment