StoRM WebDAV v. 1.2.0
Released on 02.10.2019 as an update of StoRM v. 1.11.16.
- introduces configurable support for Conscrypt in StoRM WebDAV that improves
TLS performance for Java applications by delegating the handing of cryptographic
operations to boringssl (the Google fork of OpenSSL);
- fixes StoRM WebDAV startup failure due to an unreachable OpenID Connect provider
and some minor configuration issues;
- upgrades spring boot to 2.1.4.RELEASE.
More information can be found in the StoRM WebDAV service installation and configuration
guide and in the StoRM WebDAV support for Third Party Copy transfers
- [STOR-1095] - StoRM WebDAV default configuration should not depend on iam-test.indigo-datacloud.eu
- [STOR-1096] - Unreachable OpenID Connect provider causes StoRM WebDAV startup failure
- [STOR-1097] - Introduce Conscrypt JSSE provider support
- [STOR-1098] - Update spring boot to 2.1.4.RELEASE
Installation and configuration
Update the StoRM WebDAV package: