StoRM v. 1.11.7
CentOS 5 CentOS 6
Released on 09.02.2015
This release provides several bug fixes and a new component: storm-webdav. This
new component provides a replacement for the StoRM GridHTTPs service.
Important: the StoRM WebDAV service is released and supported only on
- [STOR-346] - WebDAV DELETE response is 401 UNAUTHORIZED instead of 404 NOT EXISTS for authorized users on nonexistent resources
- [STOR-632] - StoRM WebDAV service handles multi-range partial get incorrectly
- [STOR-652] - yaim-storm asks for a mandatory variable even if it's been defined
- [STOR-669] - HTTP requests fail if path contains trailing slashes
- [STOR-686] - Drop support for storm-SA-read storm-SA-write
- [STOR-690] - StoRM returns SRM_SUCCESS as request status for SBOL when one of the multiple SURL is still SRM_REQUEST_QUEUED or SRM_IN_PROGRESS
- [STOR-701] - StoRM should be able to serve ptg requests for the "xroot" protocol
- [STOR-718] - Slow status update queries impact on mysql performance on multiple srmRm requests
Installation and configuration
Check the the StoRM WebDAV installation and configuration guide
storm-webdav detailed installation and configuration information.
You can find information about upgrade, clean installation and configuration of
StoRM services in the System Administration Guide of
the Documentation section.