The StoRM Product Team is pleased to announce the release of
StoRM 1.11.18 that includes the following updated components:
This release introduces the support for CentOS 7 for all StoRM components.
It also provides fixes to some outstanding bugs, in particular:
- fixes errors on published storage space occupancy in case multiple storage area shares the same VO;
- fixes not published WebDAV endpoints when latest logic is used;
- fixes not dropped Authorization header in WebDAV TPC redirects;
- fixes leaked file descriptors when Conscrypt is enabled on StoRM WebDAV;
- sets correctly HTTP content-length for large files;
- fixes errors on transferred files through GridFTP that leave empty files with an adler32 checksum for a non-empty file;
- fixes KillMode on GridFTP systemd unit.
It also provides several improvements, in particular:
- fixes wrong ERROR log messages when file does not exist on srmRm requests;
- changes the way info provider checks if Backend is running;
- introduces a Background DU Service (disabled by default) that periodically updates the storage space info for non-GPFS storage areas (read more info here);
- adds Date and thread pools metrics in the metrics logged info;
- updates spring boot to 2.2.6 release for StoRM WebDAV;
- adds SystemD support for StoRM Backend and StoRM Frontend.
Please, follow the upgrade instructions.
Starting from StoRM v1.11.18 StoRM production repository has been migrated.
Read how to install/upgrade StoRM repositories into the Downloads section.
Read the release notes for more details.